The Summary by Zone report displays a detailed breakdown of transaction revenue generated from selected zones during a specified time period. This report specifically allows you to compare your zones' activity.
1. In OpsMan, navigate to the Reports > Financial > Summary by Zone Report tab.
2. Filter the report on the left sidebar as needed.
3. The summary view at the top shows the revenue, fees, transaction count, and other information. See below a description of each field:
- Gross Transaction Revenue - the total amount of revenue from the transactions plus convenience fees.
- Transaction Revenue - the total amount of revenue from solely parking transactions.
- Validation Revenue - the total amount of revenue from validated transactions, commonly paid for by merchants.
- Convenience Revenue - the total amount of fees charged from the operator, paid by the end-users.
- Fee - the total amount of fees charged from Passport, paid by the operator.
- Net Revenue - the total amount of revenue to the operator after fees are subtracted.
- Transaction Count - the total number of parking transactions for selected zones.
- Avg Transaction Amount - the average amount of gross revenue per transaction.
4. The table below gives a clear breakup of revenue per zone.
5. This report can be downloaded to see further information and to be manipulated as needed.