The Daily Total Revenue report displays details of revenue per day, with a graph showcasing transaction values and counts per day.
1. In OpsMan, navigate to the Reports > Financial > Daily Total Revenue report tab.
2. Filter the report on the left sidebar as needed.
3. The summary view at the top shows the revenue, fees, and other information. See a description of each field below:
- Gross Transaction Revenue - the total amount of revenue from the transactions plus convenience fees.
- Transaction Revenue - the total amount of revenue from solely parking transactions.
- Validation Revenue - the total amount of revenue from validated transactions, commonly paid for by merchants.
- Convenience Revenue - the total amount of fees charged from the operator, paid by the end-users.
- Fee - the total amount of fees charged from Passport, paid by the operator.
- Net Revenue - the total amount of revenue to the operator after fees are subtracted.
- Transaction Count - the number of parking sessions created.
- Avg Transaction Amount - the average amount charged of all parking transactions.
4. The graph provided gives a clear view of the daily revenue.
5. This report can be downloaded to see further information and to be manipulated as needed.