Mobile payments for parking: Simplify your parking management with technology that scales.
Merchants have the opportunity to subsidize paid parking through Passport’s validation system. This promotes awareness of mobile pay for parking. Merchants can sign up and manage their accounts at passportinc.com/validation. Merchants have the ability to load a balance onto the validation system, setup automatic balance recharges, create validation types of name and dollar amount, and get real-time reporting of validation activity.
1. Merchants can access passportinc.com/validation and click Sign Up to create an account.
2. Merchants will need to enter their business information including their name, a description of the business, and logo (optional) under the Business Information.
3. Merchants will then need to add the business address under the Address Settings.
4. A payment card will need to be set up under the Payment Card Settings.
5. Merchants will need to load a balance onto the validation account management site (Minimum of $50 required). Merchants may also set an auto recharge when a balance falls below a specified limit.
6. Merchants can create a New Validation under the Manage Validations tab.
7. When creating a new validation, complete the fields listed:
Multi Use Validation
8. Generate the validation codes to distribute within the Generate Validation Codes tab. Click Download as PDF to export the generated codes. These can be printed and cut to distribute to parkers.
9. Merchants can report on their validation codes within the validation portal under the Reports tab. They can utilize the filters to report on what they need, and then click Generate Report. This will display a spreadsheet of the information from the specified filters. This report can be downloaded to CSV.
10. Merchants can keep track of recharge account deposits, used validation codes, etc. under the Validation Summary tab.