Creating events on your own timeline will give you more flexibility and help increase revenue. If you need flat rate parking for a specific event, such as a concert or sporting event, read the steps below to learn how to set your event rate appropriately. Once submitted, your event will be updated in your app instantly.
1. Select the Events tab from the OpsMan navigation. If you don’t see this feature, please contact the Client Operations team (email@example.com) for assistance.
2. Navigate to the Events > Manage Events tab.
3. You should automatically be directed to the Create New Event sub-tab.
4. Complete the following fields:
- Event Title - create the title of the event for internal use only.
- Enforcement Rate Name - used to notify the enforcement officers which parkers are here for an event or daily parking.
- Additional Zone/Rate Information - the information written here will be appended to the existing zone/rate information.
- Start and End Date and Time - the date/time the event will become active/inactive.
- Rate - add the flat rate to override the regular rate.
- Select/deselect any of the customization options or keep the default settings.
- Click Save to schedule your event.