Here are some tips on how to spread the word about the benefits a mobile app brings to your customers:
- Encourage enforcement officers to distribute informational flyers when they issue citations.
- Reach out to local organizations and canvas business districts with marketing materials or street teams.
- Engage local media, hold a press conference and speak at Town Hall meetings.
- Share helpful tips with your customers via email blasts, social media posts and website content.
- Increase quantities of signage and decals to enhance visibility (clients who follow Passport’s design and placement best practices have experienced more than a 75% increase in mobile parking revenues).
To make these steps easier, we've compiled ready-to-use Passport Parking marketing materials to give you a head start. These items may be printed and used at your disposal, or you may seek printing assistance from Passport at an additional cost.
If you would like to learn more about marketing opportunities at Passport, please see the following guides:
For more information on how Passport can help you with the above marketing initiatives or if interested in receiving a quote for printing any marketing materials, please contact your Passport Client Success representative.